Come join our team as a Maintenance Technician!
Are you motivated to be part of a team that's reshaping the food industry through sustainable practices and innovative plant-based solutions? Greenleaf Foods, a carbon-neutral alternative protein food company, is looking for dedicated individuals to join our workforce. With locations in Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, and Washington, we're committed to making a positive impact on the environment. Our values, including accountability, diversity, and transparency, drive our mission to become the most sustainable protein company globally. Join us in crafting a more sustainable future. Apply now to make a difference with Greenleaf Foods.
Perform preventative maintenance activities and scheduled emergency repairs.
- Support safe and productive manufacturing of quality products.
- Partner with Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Planner/Scheduler to meet company goals.
A snapshot of some of the exciting things you will do: Adhere to OSHA and HAACP guidelines, SQF, Good Manufacturing Practices, and company processes and procedures
- Survey, inspect and perform preventative maintenance on facility and processing equipment to ensure consistency with health and safety regulations
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment breakdowns
- Submit parts and service requests
- Respond to off-shift emergency situations and participate in on-call rotation
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory and shop tools and equipment
- Attend formal and informal training
- Accurately complete reports and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
What we have to offer you: Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision (available in first 30 days), Paid vacation with rollover and sick leave!
- 401(k) with company match, company paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability and so much more!
- Temperature controlled environment
What you will bring:
- Associates Degree from a technical school or a Journeyman Card
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical industrial equipment repairs, preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience with pneumatics and hydraulic machine repair
- Experience cutting, welding, machining and fabricating a plus
- Experience troubleshooting VFDs, Motors, PLCs, and AC/DC Circuits
- Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, schematics, and technical manuals
- Knowledge or desire to learn OSHA regulations and arc flash safety requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Physically capable of lifting up to 30 lbs. unassisted. Who we are: The 1st major carbon neutral food company in the world and a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating.
Our associates embrace a strong, values-based culture, take pride in doing what’s right for consumers and thrive in an engaging, open and fast-paced environment.
Greenleaf Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.