Come join our team as a Maintenance Technician!
We are currently offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for this role (to be paid out over the course of 90 days).
Pay: $28.00 - $30.00 per hour
Help keep our production equipment and facilities safe, efficient and in operational condition. Make an impact in a fast-growing company!
Be a part of a new team in a landfill free, plant-based protein manufacturing facility on the east side of Indianapolis.
A snapshot of some of the exciting things you will do:
- Perform preventative maintenance activities and scheduled emergency repairs.
- Support safe and productive manufacturing of quality products.
- Partner with Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Planner/Scheduler to meet company goals.
What we have to offer you:
- Adhere to OSHA and HAACP guidelines, SQF, Good Manufacturing Practices, and company processes and procedures
- Survey, inspect and perform preventative maintenance on facility and processing equipment to ensure consistency with health and safety regulations
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment breakdowns
- Submit parts and service requests
- Respond to off-shift emergency situations and participate in on-call rotation
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory and shop tools and equipment
- Attend formal and informal training
- Accurately complete reports and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision (available in first 30 days),
- Paid vacation with rollover and sick leave!
- 401(k) with company match, company paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability and so much more!
- Temperature controlled environment
Who we are:
- High School Diploma, or Associates degree from technical school preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of industrial maintenance experience in manufacturing
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical industrial equipment repairs, preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience with pneumatics and hydraulic machine repair
- Experience cutting, welding, machining and fabricating a plus
- Experience working with HVAC, plumbing, or carpentry, preferred
- Knowledge or desire to learn OSHA regulations and arc flash safety requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Physically capable of lifting up to 30 lbs. unassisted
The 1st major carbon neutral food company in the world and a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating.
Our associates embrace a strong, values-based culture, take pride in doing what’s right for consumers and thrive in an engaging, open and fast-paced environment.
Greenleaf Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Greenleaf Foods is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our employees. As part of this commitment, we have adopted a number of COVID-19 safety measures, including a requirement for all employees to be fully vaccinated and to show proof of vaccination. We will of course consider accommodations for anyone unable to be vaccinated following workplace anti-discrimination and other applicable laws.