We want you to be a part of our new team as we open our newest landfill free plant-based protein manufacturing facility on the east side of Indianapolis. Join our team and the 1st
major carbon neutral food company in the world.
Come join our team!
We are hiring a Shipping/Receiving Clerk
We are currently offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for this role (to be paid out over the course of 90 days). Come join our team!
Pay: $17.00 per hour
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing company? This position will:
A snapshot of some of the exciting things you will do:
- Perform daily delivery, order fulfillment, packaging, receiving and shipment of materials and goods.
- Ensure accuracy of packing products and scans bar codes within the SAP system.
What we have to offer you:
- Receives, verifies quality and count of goods unloaded; reports any discrepancies
- Verifies and records product loaded for shipment
- Accurately maintains shipping records
- Operate powered industrial trucks in a safe manner, and follow all operating procedures
- Follow customer requirements as detailed on the pick list and RF scanners
- Build orders in a timely fashion while maximizing quality and accuracy
- Check all required orders for proper quantities and lot codes prior to loading
- Record total cases per pallet on destination tags and pick list
- Assure incoming goods are due by checking the open purchase order report
- Assure incoming goods match purchase order quantity and items
- Place all received goods into proper locations in inventory, both physically and electronically
- Complete inventory count after the end of production or as required
- Complete all documentation accurately and in a timely manner
What you will bring:
- Competitive salary
- 401K with company match (available after 6 months)
- Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage (available in first 30 days)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Career development opportunities
Who we are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior warehouse experience with forklifts and pallet jacks is preferred
- Proficient computer skills to maintain records, input data and create reports
- Prior SAP experience is preferred
Established in 2018, Greenleaf Foods is a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating.
Our portfolio of plant-based protein brands includes Lightlife Foods and Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Our brands feature more than 50 products and represent a leading market position in the plant-based protein category.
Greenleaf Foods is headquartered outside of Chicago in Elmhurst, IL with operations in Seattle, WA; Turners Falls, MA; and now Indianapolis, IN
. Our 500 associates embrace a strong, values-based culture and take pride in doing what’s right for our consumers, customers and communities. We thrive in an engaging, open and fast-paced environment.
Greenleaf Foods is an equal opportunity employer
. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.