We are currently offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus for this role (to be paid out over the course of 90 days). Come join our team!
Warehouse Worker (2nd shift available)
Lightlife Foods Inc. has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Worker to perform various shipping/receiving duties – (2nd shift available) These positions are located at our facility in Turners Falls, MA.
A snap shot of some of the exciting things you will do:
What we have to offer you:
- Operate Scissor Lifts, Hi-lo, Pallet Jacks and Forklifts in a safe manner, and understand all operating procedures.
- Follow customer requirements as detailed on the pick list and RF scanners.
- Build orders in a timely fashion while maximizing quality and accuracy.
- Check all required orders for proper quantities and lot codes prior to loading.
- Record total cases per pallet on destination tags and pick list.
- Assure incoming goods are due by checking the open purchase order report.
- Assure incoming goods match purchase order quantity and items.
- Place all received goods into proper locations in inventory, both physically and electronically.
- Complete inventory count after the end of production.
- Complete all necessary paperwork on the day of activity.
What you will bring:
- 401K with company match
- Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Paid Vacation and sick leave
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) Access
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior warehouse experience with forklifts and pallet jacks are required.
- Ability to read, write, basic math including use of calculator.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written policies, programs and SOP’s.
- Prior SAP experience is preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop and kneel. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee can potentially be exposed to wet, humid, and/or refrigerated working areas dependent upon the department you are assigned to. We also require the use of full PPE (earplugs, safety glasses, hard hats, steel toed shoes, lab coats, hairnets, and face masks) while on the production floor.
Who we are:
A High Growth, Entrepreneurial Plant-Based Protein Company
Established in 2018, Greenleaf Foods is a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating.
Our portfolio of plant-based protein brands includes Lightlife Foods and Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Lightlife products inspire clean, nourishing health with a simple ingredient deck and great taste the entire family will enjoy. Lightlife is proud to make the country’s #1 brand of tempeh the #1 plant-based hot dog. Field Roast is known for bringing food enthusiasts together with globally inspired flavors, whole-food ingredients and innovative processes that make its plant-based meats and cheeses. Together, the brands feature more than 50 products and represent a leading market position in the plant-based protein category.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing company? Greenleaf Foods is headquartered 20 miles outside of Chicago in Elmhurst, IL and is an independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Maple Leaf Foods, Canada’s leading protein company. We have operations in Seattle, WA; Shelbyville, IN; and Turners Falls, MA. Our 500 associates embrace a strong, values-based culture and take pride in doing what’s right for our consumers, customers and communities. Each Greenleaf team member has a voice and plays an active role in helping achieve our goals with passion and discipline. We thrive in an engaging, open and fast-paced environment. We support one another to grow professionally and to take on challenging experiences in the spirit of continuous improvement.
Greenleaf Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.