This is a full time position and is eligible for Company benefits. The shifts are 10 hours/4 days per week with possible weekend shifts.
Under the supervision of the FSQA Supervisor, responsible for the coordination of FSQA and Production to successfully ship consistently good quality products on time. Enforce the FSQA Program. Ensures that the production floor is covered at all times. Assists in the completion of paperwork. Works across departments to help with ongoing projects. Other duties performed as required.
Preferred Hiring Criteria:
- Two years of experience in a HACCP recognized facility in a food safety or quality assurance role.
- Familiarity with WSDA and FDA product standards
- A passion for food safety and working with a high performing team (Tough on standards, easy on people)
- Professional communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to prioritize multiple requests and use good judgement in meeting those requests
- Detail oriented and organized, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database systems
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment where English is a second language
- Ability to be flexible and deal with complexity. Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Ability to work on your feet for 6-8 hours per day in both cold and hot environments
- Must be able to bend, squat, and lift up to 30lb
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certification preferred
Monday, Thursday, Friday Saturday day shift
3:45AM to 215PM or 415AM to 245PM