A High Growth, Entrepreneurial Plant-Based Protein Company
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing food company? Join a high-performance team that is paving the way for a new generation of plant-based food. Established in 2018, Greenleaf Foods is a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating.
Greenleaf Foods is headquartered 20 miles outside of Chicago in Elmhurst, IL and is an independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Maple Leaf Foods, Canada’s market leader in protein and first carbon neutral food company in the world. Our associates embrace a strong, values-based culture and take pride in doing what’s right for our consumers, customers and communities. Each Greenleaf team member has a voice and plays an active role in helping achieve our goals with passion and discipline. We thrive in an engaging, open and fast-paced environment.
Our portfolio of plant-based protein brands includes Lightlife Foods and Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Lightlife products inspire clean, nourishing health with a simple ingredient deck and great taste the entire family will enjoy. Lightlife is proud to make the country’s #1 brand of tempeh and the #1 plant-based hot dog. Field Roast is known for bringing food enthusiasts together with globally inspired flavors, whole-food ingredients and innovative processes that make its plant-based meats and cheeses. Together, the brands feature more than 50 products and represent a leading market position in the plant-based protein category.
Finance Marketing Analyst
The purpose of this role is to support the financial operations of the Greenleaf Foods Marketing team. You will provide outstanding support in a highly-organized, professional and confidential manner. You are eager to create improved cross-functional processes and provide analytics for stronger organizational effectiveness.,. You understand the importance of building and maintaining relationships across the organization and with external stakeholders. You are a proactive problem-solver with a high degree of initiative.
A snap shot of some of the exciting things you will do:
What you will bring:
- Track, report and analyze Marketing Budget spending on a monthly basis
- Lead monthly Marketing accrual and forecasting process, collaborating with Finance and Marketing Brand leads
- Process payments through the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) system (training provided)
- Interface with internal stakeholders, agencies and vendors to set-up new vendors and POs
- Liaise with internal and external business and administrative contacts, creating positive and mutually-beneficial working relationships
- Assist with the preparation of monthly business reports, presentations and other documents as required
- Provide support for projects and special assignments as required
- Any other responsibilities as assigned to help support the Greenleaf Foods marketing team
What we have to offer you:
- BS/BA in Marketing/Business or related field
- 1-3 years of previous experience working in a Finance or Sales/Marketing analyst role, CPG company experience preferred.
- Open to considering candidates who have supported Sales, Finance, or Marketing teams in an administrative capacity.
- Experience working within SAP a plus.
- High energy, positive outlook and results driven with an interest in taking ownership and assuming accountability.
- Ability to operate independently with strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and/or requests in a fast-paced changing environment with limited daily direction.
- This position requires exceptional MS Office suite skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Sharepoint) and the ability to learn new systems as required.
- A team player with a disciplined, self-directed, mature, professional approach to their work.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality where required.
- Career development opportunities
- Health and Wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, and Employee Assistance Program
- 401K plan with company match
- Competitive salary based on experience