A High Growth, Entrepreneurial Plant-Based Protein Company
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing food company? Join a high- performance team that is paving the way for a new generation of plant-based food. Established in 2018, Greenleaf Foods is a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating.
Greenleaf Foods is headquartered 20 miles outside of Chicago in Elmhurst, IL and is an independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Maple Leaf Foods, Canada’s market leader in protein and first carbon neutral food company in the world. Our associates embrace a strong, values-based culture and take pride in doing what’s right for our consumers, customers and communities. Each Greenleaf team member has a voice and plays an active role in helping achieve our goals with passion and discipline. We thrive in an engaging, open and fast-paced environment.
Our portfolio of plant-based protein brands includes Lightlife Foods and Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Lightlife products inspire clean, nourishing health with a simple ingredient deck and great taste the entire family will enjoy. Lightlife is proud to make the country’s #1 brand of tempeh and the #1 plant- based hot dog. Field Roast is known for bringing food enthusiasts together with globally inspired flavors, whole-food ingredients and innovative processes that make its plant-based meats and cheeses. Together, the brands feature more than 50 products and represent a leading market position in the plant-based protein category.
eCommerce Digital Sales Specialist
The eCommerce Digital Sales Specialist is responsible for maintaining the content across our Lightlife and Field Roast portfolios across product set up platforms and eCommerce retail channels, including Amazon, Walmart and Kroger. This individual will coordinate cross-functionally for the development and execution of content for new products, keep existing products optimized, and provide the eCommerce practice with visibility on both content integrity and performance. This role is critical in supporting new product launches and key promotional periods. The eCommerce Digital Sales Specialist will utilize technology platforms for catalog management to ensure that all content is kept up to date, accurate, and meets industry best practices.
A snapshot of some of the exciting things you will lead and do:
- Own information tracking and item set-up and syndication with platforms such as but not limited to 1WorldSync, GS1, IXOne, Syndigo, Salsify and Nielsen Brand Bank
- Executing E-Commerce strategy for Greenleaf
- Recommend website enhancements; brand page to complement E-Com Promotions
- Deploy and maintain brand store content and “A+” enhanced content, and brand.com website content.
- Research; perform competitive market analysis
- Maintenance of retailer information in all online platforms listed above
- Partnership with Marketing Associates to ensure proper data management
- Own and maintain eCommerce content process guidelines to stay up to date with retailer.com requirements and best practices. Notify internal stakeholders when updates to retailer guidelines change.