A High Growth, Entrepreneurial Plant-Based Protein Company
Established in 2018, Greenleaf Foods is a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating.
Our portfolio of plant-based protein brands includes Lightlife Foods and Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Lightlife products inspire clean, nourishing health with a simple ingredient deck and great taste the entire family will enjoy. Lightlife is proud to make the country’s #1 brand of tempeh the #1 plant-based hot dog. Field Roast is known for bringing food enthusiasts together with globally inspired flavors, whole-food ingredients and innovative processes that make its plant-based meats and cheeses. Together, the brands feature more than 50 products and represent a leading market position in the plant-based protein category.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing company? Greenleaf Foods is headquartered 20 miles outside of Chicago in Elmhurst, IL and is an independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Maple Leaf Foods, Canada’s leading protein company. We have operations in Seattle, WA; Shelbyville, IN; and Turners Falls, MA. Our 500 associates embrace a strong, values-based culture and take pride in doing what’s right for our consumers, customers and communities. Each Greenleaf team member has a voice and plays an active role in helping achieve our goals with passion and discipline. We thrive in an engaging, open and fast-paced environment. We support one another to grow professionally and to take on challenging experiences in the spirit of continuous improvement.
Customer Supply Chain Manager
Greenleaf Foods is seeking a Customer Supply Chain leader who is passionate about providing an exceptional customer service experience. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of building and motivating high performance customer service teams and delivering results. They will take a fact- based approach to continuously improving customer services operations, working in close collaboration with other functions to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and service. The seasoned candidate will be laser focused on meeting business targets as it relates to associate and customer satisfaction, order accuracy, order entry, case fill rate, and others.
A snapshot of some of the exciting things you will do:
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Hire, develop, motivate, and reward team members as they provide customer service excellence and strive for continuous improvement.
- Identify and select opportunities to enhance systems and processes; marshalling the resources to prepare and execute continuous improvement projects.
- Lead the team as it executes the daily order management process, meeting department targets, and resolving problems.
- Work closely with key cross-functional partners (Sales, Distribution, Supply Chain Planning, Finance), managing these relationships to ensure effective and efficient customer service processes and order fulfilment.
- Lead the management of claims, deductions, overs, shorts, and damage processes.
- Use SAP based tools to develop and monitor measurements in customer service-related processes.
- Strong alignment with Maple Leaf and Greenleaf Leadership Values.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in a leadership role (preference for Customer Service or Supply Chain experience in a Consumer-Packaged Goods company).
- Undergraduate Degree in a related field.
- Proven record of forging partnerships with other areas to drive performance across business and functional lines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to review and analyze appropriate data order to effectively communicate business performance.
- Superior people management ability.
- Confidant in leading change; establishing a sense of purpose and urgency; gaining and sustaining momentum.
- Strong problem solving, prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing projects.
- Demonstrated experience using SAP and linked interfaces with Customer order management.