CURRENTLY OFFERING A $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Line Operator (1st
A snap shot of some of the exciting things you will do:
What we have to offer you:
- Track the performance of equipment and monitor the results/output of product
- Respond to occasional non-standard situations related to the equipment
- Ensure at the start of shift that all equipment is set up to specifications
- Complete changeover procedures
- Adhere to HAACP guidelines, SQF, Good Manufacturing Practices, following all sanitation and process procedures
- Meet production output goals
- Report mechanical problems to the maintenance department
- Correctly complete paperwork
What you will bring:
- 401K with company match (available after 6 months)
- Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage (available after 30 days)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) Access
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- $1.20/hr shift differential for 2nd shift
Who we are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Candidate must be comfortable with repetitive movement in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, write, and understand basic math, including the use of a calculator
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation
A High Growth, Entrepreneurial Plant-Based Protein Company
Established in 2018, Greenleaf Foods is a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating.
Our portfolio of plant-based protein brands includes Lightlife Foods and Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Lightlife products inspire clean, nourishing health with a simple ingredient deck and great taste the entire family will enjoy. Lightlife is proud to make the country’s #1 brand of tempeh the #1 plant-based hot dog. Field Roast is known for bringing food enthusiasts together with globally inspired flavors, whole-food ingredients and innovative processes that make its plant-based meats and cheeses. Together, the brands feature more than 50 products and represent a leading market position in the plant-based protein category.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing company? Greenleaf Foods is headquartered 20 miles outside of Chicago in Elmhurst, IL and is an independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Maple Leaf Foods, Canada’s leading protein company. We have operations in Seattle, WA; Shelbyville, IN; and Turners Falls, MA. Our 500 associates embrace a strong, values-based culture and take pride in doing what’s right for our consumers, customers and communities. Each Greenleaf team member has a voice and plays an active role in helping achieve our goals with passion and discipline. We thrive in an engaging, open and fast-paced environment. We support one another to grow professionally and to take on challenging experiences in the spirit of continuous improvement.
Greenleaf Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.