We are currently offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for this role (to be paid out over the course of 90 days). Come join our team!
This is an entry level position, no experience necessary.
Pay rate starting at $16/hr
A snap shot of some of the exciting things you will do:
DUE TO COVID-19
- Adhere to HAACP guidelines. SQF and Good Manufacturing Practices, following all sanitation and process procedures and guideline.
- To ensure that the building and grounds are cleaned and maintained in an orderly condition. Additional light maintenance responsibilities as time permits.
- empty all waste recepticles
- clean and maintain all common areas, locker room, and bathrooms
- Dust, sweep, mop, wipe, sanitize, and vacuum all areas as directed
What we have to offer you:
- Bathrooms must be cleaned every two hours.
- Hourly disinfection of all hard surfaces.
- 401K with company match (available after 6 months)
- Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage (available after 30 days)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) Access
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Monday-Friday and every other Saturday
4:30pm-2:00am (will train on a 1st
shift for the first week, 6:00am-2:30pm)
What you will bring:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to follow written policies, programs and SOP’s.
- Food industry and experience preferred but not required.
Who we are:
A High Growth, Entrepreneurial Plant-Based Protein Company
Established in 2018, Greenleaf Foods is a leading consumer plant-based protein company committed to shaping the future of plant-based eating.
Our portfolio of plant-based protein brands includes Lightlife Foods and Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Lightlife products inspire clean, nourishing health with a simple ingredient deck and great taste the entire family will enjoy. Lightlife is proud to make the country’s #1 brand of tempeh the #1 plant-based hot dog. Field Roast is known for bringing food enthusiasts together with globally inspired flavors, whole-food ingredients and innovative processes that make its plant-based meats and cheeses. Together, the brands feature more than 50 products and represent a leading market position in the plant-based protein category.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing company? Greenleaf Foods is headquartered 20 miles outside of Chicago in Elmhurst, IL and is an independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Maple Leaf Foods, Canada’s leading protein company. We have operations in Seattle, WA; Shelbyville, IN; and Turners Falls, MA. Our 500 associates embrace a strong, values-based culture and take pride in doing what’s right for our consumers, customers and communities. Each Greenleaf team member has a voice and plays an active role in helping achieve our goals with passion and discipline. We thrive in an engaging, open and fast-paced environment. We support one another to grow professionally and to take on challenging experiences in the spirit of continuous improvement.
Greenleaf Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.